Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Grrrr....tagged!!! I hate answering questions about myself which make me think.....

1. How does the world see you?
See...??? The world sees a 5'10" tall guy who happens to be uncannily bulky. Someone who has his priorities clear and someone who'd like to see everyone around him smile.

2. Will I have a happy life?
I sure will...I'll make sure that I end up having one....come what may...I'm a strong beleiver in living the life in just one way....with a smile on your face.

3. What do my friends think of me?
I wish I could get into their minds and find that out....stoopid question!!

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
errr...I wish they do:). do you ...do you??? this is stoopid question no. 2

5. How can I make myself happy?
loll....there can be interpretations to this question!!! I would say its got to do with your attitude...and how you look at things..!

6.What should I do with my life?
Live it up....!!!

7. Will I ever have children?
I hope I will....! But this is another stoopid question....no. 3

8. What is some good advice for me?
Loosen up!!

9. How will I be remembered?
Kisi ki muskurahaton pe ho nisaar
Kisi ka dard le sako to le udhaar
Kisi ke vaste jo tere dil mein pyar
...Jeena isi ka naam hai!!

10. What’s my signature dancing song?
Shamur- Let the Music Play

11. What’s my current theme song?

I love this one...You gotta read and understand the lyrics!!!

Aerosmith --- Dream on!


Every Time I look in the mirror

All the lines on my face getting clearer
the past is goneIt went like dust to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got their dues to pay

I know what nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know its everybodys sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life is in books written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages
You know its true
All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if its just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away

Dream on, Dream on
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream on, Dream on
Dream until your dreams come true
Dream on ...Dream on....Dream on...

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if its just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away

12. What do others think is my current theme song?
Knocking on Heavens doors...Coz its mah Hullo tune!!:P

13. What shall they play at my funeral?
Rote hue ...aate hain sab
Hasta hua jo jayega
Woh Muqqadart ka sikandar....Jaaneman Kehlaayega

Oh yea....I'm gonna die laughing!

14. What type of men/women do I like?
I dont even understand this question....Stoopid question no. 4

15. How’s my love life?
Errr...non existent.... dare I say!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. is that my tag? Coz u r supposed to play songs at random on ur playlist and those songs are the answers to ur questions... now, do it again. for clarifications... mail me.

---- boogerworm

Anonymous said...

New post!!!??? Great..good answers,and im better now :)

Anonymous said...

madre de dio, r they insane or m i? hu asks dese questions?!!

Anonymous said...

since we r talkin questions, here's a few mr u cn try 2 unravel...
1. Why can't woman put their mascara on with their mouth closed?
2. If you mated a Bulldog with a Shitsu would you get a Bullshit?
3. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say "I think i'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
4. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
5. If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What is baby oil made from?
6. Why do you call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere, yet call it hemorrhoid when its in your ..... (do you know where it is?)?
7. Why does a gynecologist leave the room when you undress?
8. Why does Goofy stand on two legs when Pluto remains on four? They're both dogs.

wen u find the answrs... do lemme know...