Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dream on...!!

I was watching Austin Powers the other day (For the umpteenth time. I love the movie!!). The spy happened to have a diary which was a ready reckoner for him. He had written about things that he wanted to do in his life. One of the points happened to be "Have threesome with Chinese twins".

Funny...ehh...?? But he wrote what he had to write and did what he had to do! Here are a few things that I wanna do. My list is not half as weird and not half as interesting as Mr. Powers'. But here goes...


1) Bungee Jump off the top of a bridge. (I’m afraid of heights yet I rilly wanna do this)
2) Go snorkeling in the Caribbean. (The pictures are wayyy too tempting)
3) Paraglide (It’d be just awesome to loose all control and just floatttt….)
4) Open a restaurant of my own which has an awesome ambience, great grub and most importantly liquor at reasonable rates.(Hanji sir, we sure will own it...)
5) Go on an unplanned "flash" trip to anywhere in my very own SUV.(Gotta have willing people with me though!)
6) Own a bungalow/flat by the seaside with a window in my bedroom opening to the fresh sea breeze. (One day!! ONE DAY!!….I just love the sea. I have an office overlooking a lake but it’s not nearly the same!)
7) Travel on a luxury cruise liner. (Ultimate definition of an accentuated vacation for me)
8) Sit on a Rollercoaster that does 360’s!(The thrill would be unparalleled)
9) Visit Disneyland (Always wanted to…even now. Who wants to tag along? Wouldn’t find too many takers!!)
10) Get sloshed just for the heck of it. (Just to see what it feels like….)
11) This one is very close to me.....Smile for an entire day and see everybody around me smile as well! (I seriously hope tis one comes true)


Smile on!!!! Coz u know…Nowz not forever!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi... sign me up... actually i wish my list was half as impressive or adventurous... i jst wanna b alive this time nxt year... but u kno wat? d smiling bit...? it'll happen 4 ya, cuz ive nvr known u not to keep other ppl happy... trust me... someday SOON u'll find tat reason.

Boogerworm said...

hey, I am ready to join in for all the things mentioned on the list... cool.. but u have to promise to join the mountaineering course with me

Sphinx said...

@ mann

U'll be alive and kicking and dare u to get this negative ever again!! And i want u to write 10 things you wanna do soon......tell me and we'll make sure u do it:). Unless u dream of it it wouldn't come true!!

@ bulbul

Definitely re....told ya pehle bhi...when n where bata dena and I'll be there and are u sure Ur in for all the things mentioned on the list??

Anonymous said...

how dare u!!!!!..u stole my dreams my things dat i wanna do in my life,,alrite now stop it..why such a long face???,,chalo we will share it happy!!,,,...isha