Saturday, August 12, 2006

Beauty...how much is too much?

Do you love me because I'm beautiful,
or am I am beautiful because you love me?


I read this a while back and it made me think.....What is beauty?? Who defines it??? Masses or me? Is there a limit..?? How much is good for you??

Here are a few pics for you...I think all and I repeat ALL of them are beautiful!!


Sonmarg....i was mesmerised by the green!

That is a real picture....Ladakh. Mesmerised by the Brown!!



This is Real too...heard of heaven on earth?? Mesmerising BLUE!!

Keep looking...Beautiful!! Ain't it??



Rowing towards the destiny....Mesmerising Gray!!!

Thats Calcutta for the uninitiated!

Black mesmerises too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

as far as beauty goes, i dnt think we shud go with the masses. its better 2 just listen to yourself. hws delhi treatin ya?

Anonymous said...

i never knew u r such an amazing photographer,,hmmmnn,,,impressive,,well beauty is something dat we ourselves define,,it depends on our perception how we take things!!..ish

Boogerworm said...

wow.. amazing pics. beauty like this keeps us going. and beauty is one light switch away

Anonymous said...

i dint notice earlier but u put up a pic of hakka!!! i miss hakka.

neways... jst thot id drop in a line 2 say thanx 4 d comment.