Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lift me up.....

It often happens with me….I write the best when I am the saddest. Well…I guess today is gonna be a real good …or I hope not!

Point in question….what does one mean when he says ‘he cares’? Does he show it to make it evident or does the care come from the heart? Why is it essential to be demonstrative? Why can’t you be discrete yet prove that you care? Why is there just a one right way to do a thing? Why isn’t just wanting to do the right worthy of the care you possess?

People are better at it and I am not….there is chaos around…do I care? There is heartburn….do I care? There is repentance…do I care? There is mistrust….do I care? There are tears….do I care? There is love….do I care?

Love….more than a 4 letter word…its an emotional roller coaster. I never proclaimed to have understood all or any emotions associated with it….I think I never will!!….And then they say when you’re in love everything comes naturally to you….is that generalizing? Does everything come that naturally? Walking comes naturally to humans…but u fall so many times before you perfect it….Speaking comes naturally to us…..but u fumble and falter until u can pronounce the words correctly…..

The intention to do it better is often misconstrued to be an effort to do it better. And once that happens, the vicious circle starts…

I wish I had it right all the time….I wish I could show I care. I wish my intentions weren’t mistaken to be efforts. I wish my actions didn’t end up raising questions about my priorities. I wish my deeds were answers to questions that mind throws around. I wish righteousness converged with my decision making as well. I wish my silences could be heard. I wish my heart could be bared to show that it had no space for any secrets. I wish my want to do things the right way wasn’t thought of as actions under force.

I wish I could do more, be more, say more…..

Questions questions….Wishes wishes…..loads of them…I guess I’ll never find the answers or have my wishes come true…...I climb into my bed each day thinking…have I made it better in any way…and more often than not the answer come…"Not half as well as you could have done.” If questioning oneself is being perfect, then the word perfect itself doesn’t hold valid.

Kiteflying…..I don’t know why I am reminded of it….You keep letting the string go so that your kite can soar higher….and look mightier than everyone else’s!!!…..As long as the string you have is long enough, the kite will soar….You let go of a lil bit of the string and it goes higher…Coz if the string isn’t long enough, the kite will feel restricted and soon enough fly off ….string and all ….and then there’d be someone there to catch the kite and add more string to it so that it can fly higher and mightier still….

We tend to complicate thing…..we tend not to think through at times….Its all about happiness….Its all about what others do for you when you have that tear in your eye…..Its all about being there when you most need it!! Love shall prevail…..if you want it to….

Robbie Williams; it seems realized it much sooner...

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

Go easy on my conscience
'Cause it's not my fault
I know I've been taught
To take the blame

Rest assured my angels
Will catch my tears
Walk me out of here
I'm in pain

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know that she will always love you... you know that every mistake that you think you make, every little thing that you think you didnt tell her and every little gesture that you think she doesnt notice makes her love you more with every passing second...

even if it does seem like an effort, every little thing you do matters because every little thing she does is about you... or in some way relaed to you...

every fight that you have together, every smile that you share together, every silence that you sit in... it all happens because you know that both of you are bigger than all this... that no matter what gets thrown your way, you will make it...

the best thing is that the two of you realise that in your imperfections, you are in fact perfect for each other...

p.s - i love you

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

heyyyyy
i thot id write smthing to cheer u up...but thn read wat "me" has written...n thot...wud u eva need anything more than that!!??
you guys r so lucky...i knw dat..u guys knw it!! :)
touchwood!! tc!
hugs>:D<

The 'Mad' Orchid said...

Hey I totally second Gunj on this..
love in life has its own ups n down bt ultimately love takes u there whr u rightly belong :)
Take care :)n keep dt lovely smile on u alwys..
Lodsa love n hugs

Buls said...

Hey... loving cannot come naturally. It requires efforts. If only love and life were that easy.

Sam said...

Dude, love is funny ride. one moment you feel so exhilerated that you wonder why it happen to you earlier.. and then comes along a moment that you curse yourself for being in love... and yet.. you don't want to be in any other state but to be in love with that special person!! funny, ain't it??
it soon becomes - love her, hate her but simply cannot live without her!!!
i wonder how come women are able to cast such a bewitching spell in us guys??? sheesh!! once you are in, you simply don't wanna get out!!! :)
but then, i guess some ppl are worth all the trouble.. like mann and isha!! :)

here's to love.. cheers!!

Anonymous said...

oh n i 4gt 2 wish u... happy 50 posts... :)

luv u...

Sphinx said...

@ me
I know she loves me...I know she will always be there....I know she sees everything....and I know she understands...every fight gets us closer and and every word she speaks makes perfect sense...I'm glad she is here....:). Plan to hold on to her for longgggg:)

@gunj
thanks re...n we're lucky to have u for a friend too:)

@Mad...
the ups n downs make the life beautiful.....dont they?
Thanks for being around!!

@Booger
WE make life difficult gor ourselves....it really is not that tough! haina?

@ Sam...
U said it bro....couldn't have said it better myself...:) thanks...

Iriz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iriz said...

You got to embrace every moment you have or you fall into the pit of regrets.

I know how it feels. Let it out.

Nice post and i love the song as well ;0)

(sorry for that deleted one, mistakes you know...)

IncorrigibleV said...

this is so funny i had no idea u had written... but i knw where that came from and all i'd give u is big hugs!!!
for both u and "me" :)