Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cartoon Cartooons

Cartoons...I just love them. They help you forget everything, often passing on the subtlest of messages in the funniest of ways! Here are a list of cartoon strips that I admire in order of preference!!

1) Garfield- (Jim Davis) - the cool cat....lazy, hungry, cunning and lovable. Reminds me of me!!



2) Calvin and Hobbes -(Bill Watterson)- Explains life in the simplest of ways and makes u realise that life ain't as tough as u make it out to be.




3) Dilbert- (Scott Adams)- Makes complete sense of corporate life.Infact makes a mockery of it. A recent favourite!

Here's to the excellence of the 3 maestro's- Jim, Bill and Scott! Let the smiles flow forever.....

8 comments:

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

oi i love cartoons too....they really do bring dat smile on ur face...n wake up dat child in u!
loved d dilbert one...where he says "the most effective way to respond to a question is to drone about unrelated topics. this has the dual advantage of avoiding giving wrong answers and reducing the volume of future questions" :))
now i knw from where did all my teacherz take inspiration:))

n i loved ur take on all o em!

actually buddy...u let d smiles keep flowing!
u rock...truly!

Boogerworm said...

cartoons make more sense than life anyday.... those 3 are my personal fav too

Occasional Brilliance said...

i have one wrd 2 garantee laughs - garfield!!!
i love cartoons... they put evrything in2 perspctiv...

Anonymous said...

@gunjan
I love cartoon movies too...i thinkthey are much better than the regular one's!! thanks a ton for everything!

@bul
I don't see ur comments as often as I used too! Cartoons.......they do make complete sense of a nonsensical life.....don't they?

@mann
I love garfield tooo....I think I am sooo like him. sleep a lot, eat a lot and believe in doin nothing:). Calvin is great too...try catchin up on dilbert as well!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

boy u like cartoon movies n garfield??
smthing perfect is cming up then!!
GARFIELD-2
ive seen d trailors n boy they are amazing!they totally had me in splits!u better not miss it!

Occasional Brilliance said...

oooohhh garfield mooviee... wen where n hw much do the tickets cost???!!!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

oi mann....well take a treat frm tanuj fo dis one! lolz!
wat say tanuj??

Occasional Brilliance said...

i agree with gooonj!!! tat makes it 2 is to 1... tanuj, TREAT!!! u going home also na??? so u owe us... n NEW POST!!! i need some reading material, child...