Saturday, October 08, 2005

I am Humanity


I Am

I am the sun and moon.
I am the air and sea.
I am the glory of God,
and the decadence of Satan.
I am the power of the universe,
and the fragility of life.
I am the flesh that gives form,
and the thought that gives substance.
I am the beauty of love eternal,
and the filth of hatred everlasting.
I am the divinity of birth,
and the repugnance of death.
I am the embodiment of pleasure,
and the exquisiteness of pain.
I am all that has been,
and all that will ever be.
I am deityI am humanity
I am

4 comments:

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Aww Tan !!

You need some serious kicks on ur butt now!!

How come u neva told me tht u started writing as well??? huh???

And once u said u cudnt write poems.....grrr.....this one was an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G one yeah??

Nice one @ fragility of life

Lemme go read ur prev posts now!!

And to you....a very warm welcome to the blogging world....i kno am late...but...thaz k...betta late than neva...!!

Cheerzzzz!!!!

Sphinx said...

Hey An....

Finally u start to read! hehehe....I'm doin great and hey Thanks for readin...Ur just awesome! I kinda knew i wont have a very many readers but then writing for myself was a big incentive!! Keep motivating me...

Tan:D

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Yep...tiz an achievement in itself!!!

get rid of these bots...get the woprd verification thingy on ur blog!

cheerz!

Sam said...

good poem!! carry on!! :)