Thursday, October 27, 2005

Good times are here......

Hey peeps....

Writing in after a long time. Life's such a mystery....its got troughs for u and right when u think that ur down in the dumps, comes a wave and takes u right to the crest.....the crest where u forget everything, where there's elation.....where there's joy.....!!

I was almost down and out the last time i wrote in....the feeling of worthlessness was topping the lists.... n then came a shot in the arm....the college sends me to a trip...down south. I was in chennai n hyderabad.....n it was loads of fun.....I wish those times come back......!!I almost forgot that i had a life beyond there...... I used to sit by the beach and just gaze at it for hrs together.....Of course there was work as well...;)! Man it was heaven...away from everything, away from tensions....:)

Am not even sure when the times are gonna return....but i'm already looking forward....U guys wanna join me next time...;)???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo!! Now u gotta tell us more abt yer adventures down south!! and the ones in Goa too!! :D would be fantabulous to see a few posts on yer travels :D teehee! i'm lookin forward to it already!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! I was ze first! It's me ole me btw...the one, the original feathered mask :)