Thursday, September 29, 2005

I wish i was better than I am!

I never thought that there would be people reading up my blog. This is a major major surprise to me...Thanks Ashi, kanz and pandy...u guys inspire me:) Atleast as far as blogging goes....!! I kinda promise to be a lil more regular with this....hehehe

Okie...hmmm.. so here we go....life's been a roller coaster of late. I've seen the best of moments and the worst of them. I wonder why it has to be this way!! Why can't we just have a simple n a steady flow?? Friends i thought were worthless have been real wonderful to me during this time and friends i thought i could bank upon have deserted me.....It reiterates my belief that its useless to judge people. Another voice tells me that .."Tanuj...us human after all and ur gonna learn only from the mistakes u make!!" I hate making mistakes though..... I wish i was better that i am....!

4 comments:

Indigo Nyx said...

Hey Tanuj.. we all grow up wid time. And yeah, we are all human and lets plz not forget dat. Lets not try and be perfect coz only God is... but lets not also forget to keep evolvin coz dats d essence of life !!!

Sphinx said...

Thanks for postin Ashi...

I dont wanna be God....But being a better human is important. N wen i see people turning their backs to u wen u need than the most....u tend to think that u've actually gone wrong in selecting the set of people u want to have around u!!!

Sphinx said...

Hey Pandy...

Thanks for responding! the problwem now is hat not many ppl read my blog....so prolly a lil later! I have a question of u though....

Whats the true you--- what you think of urself or what others think of u or both...or maybe neither!!!

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

We're humanz as psycho said...and tht says it all.

Hope u ok...

:)